A commitment to patient safety
- Because of the risk of PML, TYSABRI® (natalizumab) is available only through a restricted program under a Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) called the TOUCH® Prescribing Program
- Under the TOUCH Prescribing Program (REMS program), only prescribers, infusion sites, and their associated pharmacies enrolled with the program are able to prescribe, distribute, or infuse TYSABRI
- TYSABRI must be administered only to patients who are enrolled in and meet all the conditions of the TOUCH Prescribing Program
- To enroll in the TOUCH Prescribing Program, prescribers and patients are required to understand the risks of treatment with TYSABRI, including PML and other opportunistic infections
- Enrollment in TOUCH (the REMS program) is required to prescribe, receive, administer, or distribute TYSABRI
TOUCH On-Line is a valuable resource for your office
How does the TOUCH Prescribing Program work?
- Be certified and review the TOUCH Prescribing Program prescriber educational materials, including the Full Prescribing Information
- Educate patients on the benefits and risks of treatment with TYSABRI, ensure that patients receive the Medication Guide, and encourage them to ask questions
Prescriber completes an "Initial Discontinuation Questionnaire" and a "6-Month Discontinuation Questionnaire" following discontinuation of TYSABRI.
With iAssist®, Biogen offers a certifieda electronic prescribing solution for TYSABRI® (natalizumab), to help you streamline the prescribing process and allow you to spend more time with your patients.
- Real-time access to all application features and prescription information from any web-enabled device
eRx and ePA
- Electronic handling of TOUCH® Prescribing Program Enrollment Forms, Prior Authorizations (PA), and signatures can help accelerate processing times and help reduce faxes and phone calls to and from your office
- Patients are able to sign consent documents electronically, including HIPAA consent, and TOUCH enrollment acknowledgment, from any web-enabled device at any time
Integration with Biogen Patient Services
- Seamless communications with Biogen patient services allow you and your patients quicker access to support services
Three acquisition options for ordering
Only orders from infusion sites and certified pharmacies enrolled in and authorized by the TOUCH Prescribing Program will be processed. If your office is using a specialty pharmacy, the patient must be enrolled in the TOUCH Prescribing Program. For more information on ordering options, download the TYSABRI Coverage and Reimbursement Guide.
If you have questions, please call 1-800-456-2255, Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM ET.
aiAssist® is certified by Surescripts®.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.