- Because of the risk of PML, TYSABRI is available only through a restricted program under a Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) called the TOUCH® Prescribing Program
- Under the TOUCH© Prescribing Program (REMS program), only prescribers, pharmacies and infusion sites enrolled in the program are able to prescribe, distribute, or infuse TYSABRI
- TYSABRI must be administered only to patients who are enrolled in and meet all the conditions of the TOUCH Prescribing Program
- To enroll in the TOUCH Prescribing Program, prescribers and patients are required to understand the risks of treatment with TYSABRI, including PML and other opportunistic infections
- Enrollment in the TOUCH Prescribing Program is required to prescribe, distribute, administer or receive TYSABRI
TOUCH On-Line is a valuable resource for your office
are at your fingertips. Use TOUCH Analytics to customize your query. Data are sortable, exportable, and viewable in graph form.
help prescribers and practices maintain compliance with the TOUCH Prescribing Program.
for each patient with a completed benefits investigation.
reduces administrative burden of the TOUCH Prescribing Program with fewer phone calls, electronically stored forms, and reduced faxes.
to assist in educating patients and staff.
Three options to get started
Only orders from infusion centers and certified pharmacies enrolled in and authorized by the TOUCH Prescribing Program will be processed.